Classical books about GC, GC-MS, etc

Reviews of books, training programs, web sites, etc.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
I'd like to buy good books about GC, MS, may be HPLC too.
Not long ago I was advised here to buy the "Introduction to modern liquid chromatography" (Snyder, Kirkland) and it was an excellent reading.
Please advice me again about such books about GC, MS, may be HPLC too. I need a good base in GC and MS (for both GC and HPLC). It could be one combined or separate books, basic and/or advanced.

Thank you

P.S.
After browsing a bit I found this link ;)

http://www.sepsci.com/chromforum/viewtopic.php?t=2621

I'll first buy this one:

"Practical HPLC Method Development" by Lloyd R. Snyder, Joseph J. Kirkland, & Joseph L. Glajch (2nd edition, 1997). ISBN: 0-471-00703-X. Hardcover

How about: "Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry, Fundamentals, Instrumentation & Applications" edited by Richard B. Cole (1997) ISBN 0-4711456-4-5. Hardcover. ?

Also books about GC and GC-MS are needed.

Practical High-performance Liquid Chromatography By Veronika Meyer

Is not a bad introductory text
Thank you JGK for your comment.

I've also found this book, please give your opinion if you've been in touch with it:

"Introduction to Mass Spectrometry: Instrumentation, Applications, and Strategies for Data Interpretation", by J. Throck Watson and O. David Sparkman (2007), ISBN: 0470516348

Thank you
3 posts Page 1 of 1