- tom jupille
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4629
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:55 pm
- Location: Lafayette, CA / USA
1. If you have a problem, begin by searching the Forum. Click on the Search link near the upper left of this page (just under the "Chromatography Forum" logo). You can enter any keywords that you think are appropriate, and limit the search by date, general topic, etc.
2. The main search function as described above goes back to the summer of 2004 (in excess of 60,000 messages as of today). You can also search the Archives going back to May, 1999. Click on the Archives link near the upper right of the page (under the sponsors logos).
3. If you are new to chromatography, click on the FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) link right next to the Search link. This covers a lot of the basic questions.
4. When you do post a question or problem, try to provide as much information as possible. I'm constantly amazed at the insights provided by Forum members, but more information makes for more useful responses.
And now, back to our regular programming!
-- Tom Jupille / Chrom Forum Admin
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
+ 1 (925) 297-5374