Welcome!

Discussions about GC and other "gas phase" separation techniques.

6 posts Page 1 of 1
:D Welcome to Chromatography Forum.

A few things to point out:

1. You must be registered in order to read or post. Registration is easy and free. Just click on the link near the upper left of the page and follow the directions. (of course, if you have gotten this far, you are already registered!)

2. The current boards include topics and messages dating back to June, 2004. Topics and messages from June, 2004 back to May, 1999 are in the Archives. You can access the archives by clicking on the Archives link near the upper right of the screen.

Enjoy!

-- "The Management"
[size=85]HELLO EVERYBODY J' M A NEW MEMBER OF THE GROUP ,SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH THAT IS NOT VERY GOOD, BUT J' HOPE THAT YOU CAN UNDESTAND ME. THANK YOU FOR TRY IT.
J' WORKING IN SPAIN ,J' HAVE SOME PROBLEM WITH AN ABB CROMATOGRAPH (VISTA 2000) WHIT THE FID DETECTOR, THE FLAME DON'T LIT. J' HAVE CHECKING ALL THE CARRIER FLOW , THE MIXURE H2/AIR. J'HAVE CHECKING TOO, THE IGNITOR (2.5 OHMS), AND ALL SEEMS OK BUT THERE IS NOT COMBUSTION IN THE DETECTOR.

SOMEONE CAN HELP ME ABOUT THIS PROBLEM

THANK-YOU VERY MUCH : :(
Primero comprueba que los caudales de portador, Hidrogeno y aire, son los recomendados por el fabricante.
Para medirlos desmonta la torre del fid y mide H2 y portador en el orificio de salida del jet.
Para medir el aire dependiendo de equipos hay que desmontar el jet (y así de paso compruebas que la ferrule del jet y el mismo jet no estan rotos.)
Otro tema es que compruebes que la resistencia prende cuando se lo ordenas.
Lo siento, no conozco ese CG y no te puedo dar indicaciones mas exactas.
Saludos
[quote="admin"]:D Welcome to Chromatography Forum.

Hi!

Thanks!

Maria
admin wrote:
:D Welcome to Chromatography Forum.

A few things to point out:

1. Anyone can read the posts, but you must be registered in order to start a new topic or post a reply. ...

-- "The Management"

This point is outdated. Please correct.
Hi everybody,
I'm a GC "semper fidelis" worker since three years ago when I started to work.

I hope to find a lot of material to read to improve my knowledge.

PS: During the registration I'd to write 5 decimals of pi...Actually everyone can do better! Maybe 20 at least...

Bye
6 posts Page 1 of 1