- tom jupille
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4629
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:55 pm
- Location: Lafayette, CA / USA
1. Please post on the appropriate board. If you have a question about LC-MS-MS, for example, it should go on the Hyphenated Techniques board. If you are new to LC and are asking a very basic question (e.g., "what is a C18 column"), please post on the Student Projects board, and so on.
2. When you register, please make sure that you enter a valid e-mail address. Along the same lines, if you have a spam-checker which may block automated e-mails, please uncheck "Notify me when a reply is posted". Your registration will automatically be deleted after two bounced e-mails.
3. DON'T SHOUT!!! Large and/or colored type are best used sparingly for emphasis.
4. While English is the de facto language for Chrom Forum, for many of our members, it is a second language. Out of consideration for fellow members, please avoid using phonetic abbreviations, such as "u" for "you" or "r" for "are". These may be acceptable for wireless phone instant messaging, but they are inappropriate in a more extended discussion group such as the Forum.
And now, back to our regular programming.
-- "The Management"