This works for Chemstation G1701EA 02.02 & EA 01.00.
Also, the commands below are based starting from the Environmental Data Analysis (EnviroQuant) "View".
1. In the command bar, type (without the quotes): "enhanced 2" and press [Enter].
2. Click File > Export Data to CSV File..
3. In the new dialog window, Select which file(s) and where you would like them to be created/stored on your hard drive.
4. In the final dialog, select what type of report should be generated as a CSV with the above settings.
5. Type: "enhanced 1" to return to the Environmental Data Analysis (EnviroQuant) View.
I will update this post with images of these steps.