Chemstation G1701AA and G1033A Software

Discussions about chromatography data systems, LIMS, controllers, computer issues and related topics.

4 posts Page 1 of 1
Our computer that was running our 5890 Series I with 5971 MSD died on us earlier this morning. The hard drive was destroyed and I cannot access any of the data files and/or chemstation software.

Does anyone have electronic files of Revision A for G1701 (GC-MSD software) and G1033A (MS library)? We have the product keys for both sets of software; however, we cannot find the actual CDs which were most likely lost many years ago. I called Agilent to obtain electronic files for G1701 and G1033 for Chemstation Revision A, but they gave me a 6 week time frame to provide me with the software. We are currently in revision for one of our major projects, and we need this instrument to be back online ASAP. I am asking the community to see if anyone can help me hunt down either a physical copy of the CDs or if anyone happens to have electronic files of them.

Thank you in advance for your advice.

I thought I had a copy, but turns out it is G1032C rev C.00.00 on 10 floppy disks, which I believe is the Windows 3.11 version :( How those survived the purge from one of my former employees I have no idea. I will check later and see if a 1701 CD has survived.
The past is there to guide us into the future, not to dwell in.
I've got G1701AA; it's G1701AA Revision A.02.00.

I could burn and supply a replacement media CD, nominal price if you're in USA. Post your E-mail address and I'll respond by E-mail. I can only do PayPal, money order, or check though.
Thank you James and KM-USA!

My personal email is:

Thank you,

4 posts Page 1 of 1