What are useful tools for writing academic papers?

Basic questions from students; resources for projects and reports.

5 posts Page 1 of 1
katejuddy wrote:
What are useful tools for writing academic papers?

I used a typewriter when I was in college. And two of my fingers; I was told by the guidance counselor in high school NOT to take typing class, as that would be of no use to me in the future....
:lol:

The point is that writing academic papers is really no different than writing anything else. For example, Lloyd Snyder has written 8 books (counting 2nd & 3rd editions) and several hundred papers. He uses MS Word / Excel / Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat reader, and Google for search on the Firefox browser.
-- Tom Jupille
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
tjupille@lcresources.com
+ 1 (925) 297-5374
Elsevier ScienceDirect for finding references.
MattM
Your own brain is also very useful tool. Seems to fall into oblivion...
Hi, Dear! there are thousands of tools available on the internet for academic writing research. I also use research-gate or 123helpme for researching and collecting related material. Or if you want to cite these materials so I use ama citation generator. These 2 tools are most important for academic writing otherwise you will also avail writing services But they do not write good pieces.
5 posts Page 1 of 1