Looking for a GC-MS Consultant for fragrances

Positions wanted / positions available.

3 posts Page 1 of 1
Dear all,
my company has been working in the fragrances and flavour field for about 40 years.
In our job we cooperate with some international consultants and every year we ask for about one hundred or so GC-MS analysis, on a monthly base. Generally the 40% of the products we need to analyze are concentrated fragrances or flavours, the 60% are end products that need extractions (such as parfums, lotions, creams or also household detergents).
What we receive from our consultants is a formula with the identification of the components and their respective quantities (essential oils included). We generally get it by e-mail on a pdf or Excel format.

If someone is interested in offering us this analysis service, please write me!
We can offer this service, and more. Please contact me at h.marceau@gmail.com. We'll see what we can do for you.
We also can offer you those services. You can reach me by e-mail at mark.krause@austinanalytical.com or visit our Web site at www.austinanalytical.com
Mark Krause
Laboratory Director
Krause Analytical
Austin, TX USA
3 posts Page 1 of 1