Cheshire UK - Pharma - Permanent roles
- A sound, fundamental knowledge of Chemistry is essential.
- 2 to 7 years’ relevant experience of pharmaceutical analysis in a development laboratory, or equivalent, is desired.
- Experienced and competent with traditional analytical techniques as well as modern instrumental equipment (HPLC, Karl Fischer, Dissolution, and UV spectroscopy). Able interpret raw data and draw conclusions regarding troubleshooting of instruments and methods.
- Thorough understanding of chromatographic techniques.
- Thorough understanding of requirements for working in a GMP environment
Contact me ASAP for further info