- tom jupille
- Site Admin
- Posts: 4610
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2004 4:55 pm
- Location: Lafayette, CA / USA
If you are a vendor:
1. The post must be a legitimate response to someone else's question/problem/topic (i.e., no "spamming" the board). There are only two exceptions to this rule:
a. I get to post whatever I want since I'm the Administrator
b. the "Announcements" section.
2. In any post where you mention/promote your product (even indirectly), you should *clearly* state your affiliation, either in the post itself or in your signature.
3. Don't "bad-mouth" your competition. Saying "We teach the best HPLC courses in the world" is fine. Saying "Our competitors teach inferior chromatography courses" is not.
LC Resources / Separation Science Associates
+ 1 (925) 297-5374